Below are the current results of French lotteries such as the Loto and Euromillions:
- Draw Days: Takes place every Tuesday and Friday.
- Ticket Price: The standard price for a single ticket is €2.50.
- Jackpot Cap: The jackpot can roll over up to €220 million.
- Odds: The odds of winning the jackpot are 1 in 139,838,160.
- Additional Draws: “My Million” raffle in France guarantees one €1 million winner per draw.
- Record Jackpot: The highest recorded French Euromillions win was €162.256 million in 2011.
- Tax: France imposes tax on lottery winnings exceeding €5,000, at progressive rates.
- Charitable Contributions: A percentage of ticket sales go to good causes.
- How to Play: Five numbers from 1 to 50 and two Lucky Stars from 1 to 12 are selected.
- Draw Days: Conducted every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday.
- Ticket Price: A standard ticket costs €2.20.
- Jackpot: Starts at €2 million and rolls over if not won.
- Odds: The odds of hitting the jackpot are 1 in 19,068,840.
- Additional Draws: Optional “Joker+” game for an additional €1.
- Record Jackpot: The largest ever French Loto jackpot was €24 million in 2011.
- Tax: Similar to Euromillions, taxable above €5,000.
- Charitable Contributions: A portion of ticket sales benefits French public projects.
- How to Play: Five numbers from 1 to 49 and one “Chance” number from 1 to 10 are selected